La Zenia Legal, and experienced and reputable Law Firm in Spain.
Regarding the professional experience of the lawyers and technicians making up our firm, we highlight the following:
BANKING LAW & PRACTICE. We enjoy valuable experience in banking, capacity to negotiate with financial entities in complex matters relating to properties received by way of payment of debts or properties that are mortgaged or in the process of mortgage foreclosure.
NOTARIAL & LAND REGISTRY. We have sound and practical knowledge of the Spanish system of Notaries Public and Registries; one of our Lawyers has worked as Senior Counsel for various Spanish Notary’s Offices in the Provinces of Murcia, Alicante and Almería, since 1998.
TAX ADVICE. Specific skills in comprehensive Tax advice. Master’s Degree specializing in Tax Law.
- Experts in Urban Planning, expert Surveyor, professional qualification as real estate appraiser.
Membership and referrals
We are lawyers listed by, or we are members of, the following institutions or social centres:
• Law Society of England and Wales. Internacional Division.
• British Chamber of Commerce in Spain.
• British Embassy and British Consulate in Alicante. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spain-list-of-lawyers
• Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain
• PenalNet European Union
• British Hispanic Foundation
• British Spanish Law Association
• Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Murcia
• Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Almería
• Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RISC). Incorporation pending.
We deal with international legal problems. This means problems experienced by a person or company based in one country but which involve the law, legal system or tax system of one or more other countries.
This is what we do. It is all we do. The members of our team have been doing it for many years.
We deal with most types of legal problem. The services we can offer vary from case to case, but always fulfill our commitment with customer´s needs.
The most important feature of the services that we (independent lawyers, accountants and other professionals) supply is that, between us, we can advise you not only about the local law in the country in question but the often complex ways in which that law interacts with the law and tax system in your own country or in any other country. Better still, we will do so clearly, in English and in a way which is as close as possible to jargon free.
Our clients are mainly private clients and small businesses, mostly based in an English speaking country, or who prefer to conduct their affairs in English rather than the local language, and who have the need for legal services in or relating to another country.
Whichever group you fall into, our constant aim is to provide cost effective solutions to your international legal problems..